Shea and cocoa butter hand therapy cream
20gm Cocoa butter and 20gm shea butter
20 ml jojoba oil
40 ml Apricot kernel oil
20 ml Glycerine
35 gm Emulsifying Wax
25 gm Stearic Acid
360 ml Purified Water
4 ml Unigerm II
3 ml lavender essential oil and 3mL mandarin essential oil
1. Heat water slowly on the stove until it reaches 70 degrees celsius.
2. In a separate saucepan, heat the butters, oils, emulsifying wax, stearic acid and glycerine slowly until the mixture reaches 70 degrees Celsius.
3. Wait until mixture cools to 35 degrees celcius and add the Unigerm II.
4. Keep mixing – the cream will start to thicken. Allow to cool.
5. Add lavender and mandarin essential oils.