SWEET STRAWBERRY LIP BALM
This recipe makes approximately 30 X 10g jars of lip balm
60gm Leatherwood beeswax
100gm Olive oil (pure)
100gm Coconut oil
50gm Cocoa butter
20gm Vitamin E
3ml red (oil soluble) colour
1. Heat the cocoa butter and oils in a pot on low heat, gradually increasing until it reaches 75 degrees celsius.
2. In a second pot, melt the beeswax to 75 degrees celcius.
3. Pour the oil mixture into the beeswax while both are at 75 degrees celcius and combine.
4. Let mixture cool to 40 degrees C then add the vitamin E, colour and flavour.
5. Use a funnel/beaker to pour into lip balm pots. Let set and cool and then place lids on pots.